OUR ACRYLIC FOAM TAPES FOR HIGH-PERFORMANCE BONDING SOLUTIONS - News
Since the beginning, we have placed innovation at the heart of our strategy. Concerned about adapting to the new issues of our customers, we developed double-sided acrylic foams (available in transparent or grey version). Based on the LPCtech technology, our acrylic foams are a real technological breakthrough in the field of high-performance structural mounting.
Our acrylic foams' characteristics are the following:
- Thicknesses ranging from 0.25mm to 2mm
- Good adhesion and very good cohesion on all types of substrates (high and medium surface energy)
- Excellent resistance to temperature, UV and ageing
- Viscoelastic product allowing excellent conformability and high resistance to substrates expansion
- Removable without residue
- Invisible fixing (for the X50 version)
Gergonne LPCtech technology (Long Polymer Chain) is based on an innovative and extremely environmentally friendly chemistry that allows the design of thick products (between 250 and 2000 microns). Thanks to very long acrylate chains formed slowly and in a controlled way during the polymerization process, the products resulting from this technology have exceptional bonding characteristics. Thus, our acrylic foams are perfectly adapted for badge mounting in the automotive field or mounting for point of sale displays in more general applications.