POLYURETHANE FILM DRESSINGS WITH SILICONE GEL - News
The polyurethane film dressings with silicone gel of our range ADHECARE are designed to protect insertion points, perilesional and sensitive skins from external contamination. They can also be used as secondary dressings for compresses fixation or catheter protection.
Our PU film dressings offer many advantages:
- Comfort for patients thanks to an excellent conformability
- Pain free and atraumatic removal
- High breathability
- Easy to handle and repositionable
- Waterproof (shower resistant)
- Bacterial barrier
Today, two versions of PU film dressings with silicone gel are available:
- Frame dressing - standard design
- Double handles dressing - innovating design (news, patent pending)
The "double handles" dressing is an economical version but also an ergonomic solution for application in challenging areas.
Our dressings are available non-sterile in the following formats:
- Unpacked (for use in care sets for example)
- With primary packaging (ETO sterilization compatible)
- In roll, only for the new design version (in order too allow the caregiver to cut to the required length)
Don't hesitate to contact us for more information.