OUR SOLUTIONS FOR SEALING OF INDUSTRIAL JOINERY
Air and water tightness of PVC or aluminium joinery profiles represents a major issue for the market's actors. That's why we strive to answer this issue by offering high-performance adhesive solutions.
With 60 years of experience, we offer adhesive materials, such as polyethylene foam or EPDM cellular rubber, recognized in the sector for their properties that are perfectly suited to the sealing constraints for joinery (windows, doors, slides, bays, etc.). In order to meet our clients' specific needs, we have a wide choice of EPDM cellular rubber available in different densities, in black or white versions.
As an expert in die-cutting of adhesive parts, we also provide our know-how as well as a modern and multi-technological production facilities for the manufacture of your products.
The benefits of our EPDM 175k cellular rubber (4523):
- Excellent watertightness and ageing resistance (FCBA certification)
- Excellent thermal insulation
- Excellent resistance to compression
- Good resistance to oxidation, weathering, light and cold
- Good conformability, to adapt to irregular shapes
- Good resistance to temperature variations (-50/+100 °C)
Our sales team and our engineering department are at your disposal to study your project and answer your questions. We have the possibility to make a rapid prototyping without tooling, so contact us to know more.