STOP WASTING YOUR ADHESIVE MOUNTING TAPES
The printing plate removal is a very well-known challenge on the flexography market. Even with specific adhesives, removing the plate without tearing off the entire adhesive may be complicated.
In order to avoid this huge waste of time and costs, Gergonne Industrie has developed an innovative product: OLINXO REUSE.
It is a product made of several very thin PET strips which can be applied to the joint of the mounting adhesive. Thanks to it, the adhesive is secured on the sleeve when the printing plate is removed. The adhesion of the plate is guaranteed and you can re-use it for several printing jobs. The final result is flawless as the strips are completely invisible.
Olinxo RE-USE's main technical features:
- Available in 25mm or 40mm width
- PET, 12µm thick
- Carrier: single-sided PET
Once associated with our flexo mounting tapes, OLINXO RE-USE will ensure to have the best quality of product. Available in 2 thicknesses (0.43 and 0.55mm), different hardness and adhesion levels, Olinxo flexo mounting tapes can perfectly suited to all your needs. You can benefit from many advantages such as:
- a tear-resistant filmic liner (allowing bubble-free mounting),
- a high performance polyethylene foam (for an optimal printing quality),
- a perfect stability (easy mounting/dismounting of the plate)
- a perfect adhesion of the adhesive tape on the sleeve or the cylinder.
Don't waste your adhesive mounting tapes any longer and choose Olinxo products for your printing operations to make sure to have a quality product. Click here to contact us.