VENTING MEMBRANES TO GET HOUSING VENTILATION UNDER CONTROL
For several applications such as front headlamps or rearview cameras, moisture or condensation is not an option. Housing ventilation is thus a challenge to be faced in order to ensure users' safety.
We manufacture ePTFE venting membranes able to protect electronic components from water and dust intrusion while evacuating heat, overpressure and moisture.
Discover our Gergovent range:
- VM-13 reference: with a black colour, those adhesive venting membranes can resist to high temperatures variation from -40°C to 150°C.
- VM-15 reference: with a yellow colour, those adhesive venting membranes can resist to high temperatures variation from -40°C to 150°C.
Those references are available in 4 standard sizes (rectangle and circle) or can be cut according to your requirements. All of our automotive vents are PFOA-free and dicyclohexyl phthalate-free.
Within our company, we perfectly master the 3 strategic expertise needed to provide high quality automotive venting membranes :
- Membrane material test: in-house testings (MVTR, pressure resistance, water intrusion, air flow...) to select the right membranes and control their performance
- Adhesive tapes manufacturing: 60 years of know-how in design, manufacture and converting
- Cutting process mastery: modern facilities, synchronised rotary die-cutting machines and vision control to check venting membranes' compliance.
Contact us to discuss your project or test the quality of our automotive vents by yourself.