The automotive industry is the first market of the GERGONNE group, for which it is a recognized player since 1980. In order to guarantee its customers the best standards of organization and production, the company is certified IATF 16949 (all its factories) and acts as a tier 1, 2 or 3 equipment supplier.
With 6 manufacturing plants in the world (France, Spain, Morocco, Slovakia, China, Mexico), the company is able to provide a global logistic response to its international customers.
As an adhesive tape manufacturer and converter, it offers its customers expertise in its two areas of competence: the die cutting of technical parts and the manufacture of adhesive tapes products.
Accustomed to the commercial and logistical requirements of the automotive market, GERGONNE also understands the specifications and technical needs of manufacturers and the automotive sector:
- reduction of volatile organic compound emissions (low-VOC solutions) for interior applications
- resistance to climatic conditions (resistance to humidity, UV)
- resistance to operating temperatures
- exposure to chemicals (hydrocarbons, cleaning products)
- mechanical stress (vibration, shearing, tearing, peeling, splitting)
- elimination of adhesion primers or other low surface energy surface preparation processes before bonding
- recyclability of components
- fire/smoke standards
GERGONNE INDUSTRIE provides you with qualified automotive adhesive tapes that perfectly meet your needs.
Discover our flagship solutions
The application fields of our products
Our solutions meet a large number of technical functions
- Permanent Fixation
- Temporary Fixation
- Surface protection
- Air, dust and water tightness
- Cladding / decoration
- Thermal insulation
- Thermal shielding
- Thermal dissipation
- Electrical insulation
- Electrical conductivity
- Anti-noise and impact sound damping
- Membranes and thermal compensation
- Touch and comfort
- Sliding pads
- Anti-slip pads